I did not realize that the last time I posted an update about what has been going on over here in Las Vegas was during Christmas time. Though it doesn't seem like so long ago, a lot can take place in a matter of a few months. We have all been keeping busy with our usual stuff. Here is an update on each of us:
Ryan-He is still working for Safety Kleen and just loving his job! He is very busy with juggling work and school but couldnt be more excited to finish soon. He spends a lot of his evenings on the computer doing school work but most of all spending time with the kids. His nightly responsibility is to give kids baths and read them bedtime stories. The kids look forward to their time with Daddy every day! Weekends are even better cause Daddy is off and spends time with all of us! We cherish our family time while we can.
Story time!
Big kid playing with his Legos!
Caleb- He did it! He earned his 50 kindergarten sight word certificate. We are so proud of him. He worked so hard to earn this certificate and whats even better is he learned all the sight words before the end of the school year. This will definitely help him as he transitions into 1st grade. He has been very busy with lots of school activities. He has tons of homework (well what seems like tons to me) and sometimes likes to do it and sometimes doesn't. Yes, we have gotten to that stage of homework isn't cool anymore.He is doing a lot better with his reading, writing, and sounding out words. He is reading on level, which is a relief as he is on track with where he is suppose to be for his age and grade level.
All ready for his spring concert at school!
His 50 word certificate!
Thomas- We are finally in underwear! Hip hip hooray! Let's all do the potty victory dance. Though we still have some accidents, he has not worn a pull up during the day in over three weeks. Last night was the first time we tried night training. He did well. He got up one time in the middle of the night to pee and then first thing this morning he went to the potty. We are so proud of him... especially Mommy since I dont want to change 3 sets of diapers when baby arrives. I decided that I needed to quit pull ups cold turkey, even it mean cleaning up accident after accident and even if it meant accidents in public too. We got pass that very quickly. He learned quickly that accidents are not good. We are hoping to get him into the typical peer program at Caleb's school. This would be a full day preschool. Therefore, he would be in school the same amount of time as Caleb. There are some stipulations to the program. We are hoping that this month when they hold their auditions "assessments" that he is a candidate. He will be in school with peers that are autistic or have down syndrome. They are looking for kids who are well behaved and can be good role models. They don't want kids that will be disruptive or not mature. So far, we have faith that Thomas is a candidate. We think he will do good. We are also hoping that the ratio of boys and girls will have a good balance this year as that also plays a factor. So please cross your fingers and say your prayers that our little man gets picked!

Mickey Mouse's biggest fan!
His special request of nothing but carbs for lunch!
Riley- Oh our little spidey girl! She climbs everything and anything that she can. She is sassy and lets you know by being her little drama queen self. Her favorite words are happy, no, go away, mine, momma, dadda, shoot (the better version of S***). Oops! Yes, I say "Oh shoot." But at least I keep the language clean around the house! She has many teeth, which I was so worried about because she was a late teether. She had her 15 month check up and is 73rd percentile for weight and 90 percentile for height. Both do not surprise me. She is still very clingy to me and refuses to sleep in her toddler bed. We are hoping to change that before baby arrives but it may not happen. I am also hoping that she transitions okay once her little sister is here. But we will see when the time comes.
Our little spidey girl!
Riding Daddy's car!
Me (Deanna)- I am approaching 34 weeks pregnant. I am uncomfortable, exhausted, grumpy, happy, emotional, etc... you name it I am feeling it! Its tough being home all day a lone with the kids but I wouldn't change of it for anything. My days start early. I am up at about 5:45-6:00 in the morning. I have to get all three kids up and ready for the day. Caleb has to be at school by 7:40. We usually leave the house around 7:30 to get good parking in the front. I use to walk in the morning to drop him and in the afternoon to pick him up but walking has been hard on me. My back is hurting and my pelvis feels broken with every step. Yes, as you can tell I have reached the point of complete misery. I know, I should be thankful and yes I am... I am so excited to meet little girl Aubrey Marie! Thus with that said, I suppose in this update I should share some of her 3d ultrasound pics we had done. We are awaiting her arrival sometime in mid May so we dont have too long to wait.








And just a few more of our little minions:
No comments:
Post a Comment