Hi Everyone,
So as you can tell I am trying to be a little better at updating this blog every month to tell you about our activities. I am sitting here pondering what to write... Our April was filled with lots of fun and exciting activities. I just cant think of where to start, hm... Well I guess I will start with playdates and the park!
Some of the lovely ladies at our church who have children have been diligently trying to schedule play dates. We have had a few successful ones. Caleb loves all of his new buddies and always gets uber excited when he knows we are heading for the playground at the park. Caleb has particularily grown very fond of his friend Jed. In fact, his mom Shelli and I made several plans to keep these boys entertained as they play so well together.
One of the playdates this month with Shelli and her son Jed was at the park on Russel just pass Nellis Blvd. After playing for about an hour we decided to continue our play date and visited Ryan at CiCi's to grab some lunch. The boys had a blast stuffing their faces and playing in the arcade. Oh! Let me not forget, Shelli and I also gained a few pounds that afternoon after eating lots and lots of pizza, salad, and dessert. We joined the boys in the arcade and tried to win several prizes for them, we were successful at wininng candy and rubber duckies. I tried about four times to win these lamb stuff animals that were festive looking for Easter. After three times I decided I was going to give up because it was frustrating to waste all of those tokens and not get anything out of it. Right before we were getting ready to head out we had two tokens left, tons of rubber duckies, and tons of candy. Shelli and I both decided we did not want anymore rubber duckies or candy, so I gave the machine with the lamb stuff animals another try... Wow! You will not believe how excited we got, I won two... two lambs! Thats right, I am officially the master at this game! Well not really just for that moment.
Here are a few pics of the boys! Let me not forget to tell you a little bit about Thomas. Since he is a little younger he probably does not understand enough to get as excited over pizza and arcades... However, he did enjoy himself by making a big mess for his Daddy's employees to clean up and stealing one of Jed's breadsticks!

No comments:
Post a Comment