We are a busy bunch!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy reading about our little family, our adventures, and our hobbies!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Counting down the days!


Wow! I cannot believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow! It has been one hectic week trying to finalize our holiday celebration plans. This week consisted of a little bit of relaxing [I had too fit some time in our busy days for some 1 hr naps with Caleb], Ryan shopping at the last minute as always, and Caleb throwing fits like a 2 year old.

For those of you who do not know, we do celebrate on Christmas Eve, so I am very excited to have family together. The dinner planned so far is red rice, brown sugar ham, veggies, chicken kelaguen, finedene, potato salad, Ryan's family orange and green salad desserts, and much much more...

We or should I say I, prepared hot cocoa mixes for our neighbors. We plan to hand them out either tonight or early tomorrow morning. I found some unused gift Christmas color bags from a while back and decided to use those to hand out the Christmas decorated mugs and hot cocoa mixes.

Moreover, I have also been busy with making blankets for my nieces. I decided that since I did not have time to buy thread for my new sewing machine Ryan got me for my birthday and different patch fabrics, I would make the "girls" tie blankets instead of square patch blankets.

















More news, I have had to re-wrap several gifts because Caleb has decided that all the gifts under the tree belong to him. He is definitely an excellent unwrap per and should not no problems opening his gifts this year.
Caleb is receiving two big gifts this year from his grandparents on both sides... I can say what they are on here, just because he wont be able to read this posting-- He is getting a dodge police car with upholstered seats that he can drive around and a rocking horse called lucky that sits on a frame from Ryan's mom and step dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment